Bushranger 10,000lb REVO Winch
Price includes delivery
Bushranger REVO Winch is packed with many features. Including: high quality construction, low current draw, 4 stage oversized gearing with fast line speeds and an advanced proportional friction braking system that will reliably hold 100% of the rated load with no slippage. The zero drag braking system allows for fast no load line speeds, making unspooling the rope a breeze. No more pulling against the friction of traditional winch braking systems. Use the power of the winch to do the unspooling for you with no concern of brake drag causing unnecessary wear and heat build-up. A fully sealed motor and gearbox (IP67 rated) gives maximum protection from water, dust and debris. meaning the winch is ready for anything you can throw at it.
This product features:
This product features:
- 100% load holding, proportional friction braking system located inside the gearbox, away from the drum – eliminating heat transfer to rope.
- Zero drag braking system allows for the winch to be powered out under no load without heat build-up, making unspooling a breeze.
- Premium Motor design - Series wound, 12V, 5.2HP motor made with high grade materials resulting in low current draw and longer life at extreme load.
- 4 stage oversized gearbox - designed for maximum strength and durability. Extra wide gears improve load distribution resulting in less wear and increased long term reliability. Externally adjustable, 16 position gearbox clocking for ease of fitment and use.
- Clockable motor housing - 3 position motor clocking for versatility during fitting
- Control box - Multiple mounting orientations to suit every installation. Supplied with additional mounting bracket for hassle free installation.
- Wired Hand Controller | Full sealed, IP67 rated, ergonomic hand controller with 5m of cable for plenty of reach
- In-Line/Off-set roller fairlead | Unique stainless steel, steel rollers will not rust or peel. Tough, powder coated steel frame for maximum durability.
- Wire rope | Tough 9.2mm steel cable paired with a 3/8” removable clevis hook
- 500A Contactor | Heavy duty sealed contractor reliably distributes power with minimal voltage drops
- Waterproof | Fully sealed motor, gearbox and drum for maximum protection from water, dust and debris
- No-lift clutch | easy to use spring loaded cam style clutch mechanism
- Tough Design | strong and lightweight aluminum alloy housings with durable black powder coat finish
- Mechanical Warranty: Limited Lifetime. Electrical Warranty: 7 years
|Country of Origin||China|
|Product Dimensions||L 650 x W 240 x H 460 mm|
|Product Weight||Product: 48600g|
With packaging: 48640g
Compare up to 4 Products