Motocaddy M1 DHC Electric Golf Trolley
Price includes delivery
Motocaddy M1 DHC Electric Golf TrolleyThe compact M1 DHC, takes the impressive features offered by the easy-to-use M1 and adds Automatic Downhill Control, All-terrain DHC wheels, and an electronic parking brake.
Downhill Control TechnologyEstablished over a decade ago, Downhill Control (DHC) has undergone extensive development and refinement since its creation. The game-changing technology is now considered an essential feature for thousands of golfers across the globe. DHC ensures the trolley maintains a constant speed while moving down a gradient, helping golfers stay in complete control around even the most undulating golf courses. The award-winning feature is now bolstered by the integration of all-terrain wheels and an electronic parking brake, perfect for planting the trolley on an uphill or downhill slope.
Simplicity Without CompromiseA perfect introduction to our iconic M-Series range, the compact M1 DHC is simple to use without compromising on performance, game-enhancing features, or reliability.The M1 DHC’s latest high-power 28V drive system combines with a whisper-quiet 230W motor, producing unrivalled power and endurance to tackle every type of golf course.Adjustable Distance Control (ADC) technology allows you to set the M1 DHC to travel a specific distance, ideal for sending your trolley to arrive at the next tee box while you walk across the golf course hands-free, and in style. The M1 DHC also features a useful USB charging port to keep your devices topped up during a round of golf, a stylish new inverting wheel design, and a fully adjustable handle height.
LCD Widescreen DisplayThe M1 DHC Electric Trolley boasts a full-colour LCD widescreen display offering 9-speed settings and a battery meter, giving you complete control and helping you stay focused on your golf.
Other product features:
- Automatic Downhill Control allows the trolley to maintain a constant speed when moving down a gradient
- Electronic parking brake keeps the trolley stationary on slopes and undulations
- All terrain DHC wheels with anti-skid tread to tackle all types of ground with ease
- Simple, compact, award-winning M-Series folding technology fits into the smallest car boots
- Next generation more powerful, efficient, and reliable than ever before
- LCD widescreen display with nine-speed settings, Speed indicator and Battery metre
- Adjustable Distance Control (up to 41.1 metres) allows you to set the trolley to travel a selected distance in 13.7 metre increments
- USB charging port is ideal for charging any USB powered device while you play
- Super lightweight, waterproof Lithium battery, IP66 water and dust rating for complete protection against the elements
- With on board battery charging there is no need to remove the battery for storage, transportation and charging
- Oversize tubing for ultimate handle stability with top quality materials for unrivalled performance
- Space-saving inverting wheels allows the wheels to flip to fit into the tightest spaces
- Convenient auto-open stand allows the trolley to stand upright for minimised folded footprint
- Simple, fully-adjustable handle height ensures the trolley is optimised for golfers of every height
- Powerful, whisper quiet 230w DHC motor gives exceptional performance with power when you need it
- EASILOCK compatible allows you to securely attach your Motocaddy golf bag without a lower bag strap
- Compatible with all golf bags with a capacity to hold one golf bag
|Country of Origin
|Product: W 650 x H 470 x D 410 mm
With Packaging: Box 1: D 770 x W 450 x H 420 mm
|Product: 10.6 kg
With Packaging: 11 kg
Sand Bucket Loop
Compare up to 4 Products