1. Particle challenge by DEHS oil specified in EN1822 within a chamber specified in ASTM F3150. Tested in Max Mode at IBR US, for whole machine efficiency above 99.95%.
Quality & Support
We are happy to help you with any questions about our products.
1800 239 766 (Australia)
0800 397 667 (New Zealand)
1. Suction tested to IEC62885-4 CL5.8 and CL5.9, tested at the flexible inlet, loaded to bin full, in Boost mode by independent third-party, SGS-IBR Laboratories US in 2022.
2. Filtration tested against ASTM F3150, tested in Boost mode by independent third-party, SGS-IBR Laboratories US in 2022. Filtration efficiency is calculated by comparing the number of standardised dust particles entering the vacuum cleaner against those released. The capture rate may differ depending on actual environment and the mode.
3. Compared to the original Dyson Laser Slim Fluffy™ cleaner head. Effectiveness influenced by ambient light conditions, debris type and surface.
4. Illumination engineered for hard floors. Effectiveness of illumination influenced by ambient light conditions, debris type and surface.
5. Suction tested to IEC 62885-4 CL5.8 and CL5.9, loaded to bin full, in Boost mode.
6. Quantity and size of dust displayed on screen varies depending on usage. Examples shown may occur within one or more displayed size range.
7. Tested for filtration efficiency at 0.1 microns (EN1822).
8. In maximum setting. Tested for air projection, purification coverage in a 81m3 room.