Price includes delivery
The Pico sofa is a striking contemporary modular that exudes sophistication. It features gen-erous cushioning that levitates upon slender metal legs. Its structured good looks are com-plemented with tailored box border cushion stitching for a refined high-end finish. With ele-gance and lightness this sofa will define your lounge space and invite you in to relax without compromising on enviable style. This Moran Furniture piece was designed in Australia, ensuring that the best aspects of Moran’s unique, luxury style, reflect local design influences and the modern Australian way of living. Each piece is made by hand using traditional crafting techniques and attention to detailing. The result is a luxurious level of comfort and lasting visual appeal that often falls short with more widely adopted mass production methods.
This product features:
This product features:
- Kiln-dried, hardwood timber frame. The underlying quality framework needed for superior structural integrity that makes our sofas last.
- Contemporary sprung seat & back. The ultimate experience in long-lasting relaxation, non-sag springs are spaced for maximum tension and suspension control for responsive support to body movement.
- Integrated lumbar support. Tempered steel springs in the backrest help suspend your seated weight, reducing pressure on lower back and knees for improved body-correct comfort.
- Fibre-soft padding. Layers of padding wrapped over the frame generously adding volume and making every surface warm and inviting to touch. Thus achieving optimal aesthetics, structured good looks, bringing lasting luxury and visual enjoyment, for pieces that feel as good as they look.
- SpringCell core seat inserts. Dozens of individually pocketed springs are tightly packed into the seat cushions core, distributing your weight and holding your body with gentle but correct support.
- High-grade memory foams. Highly resilient foams with its memory response holds its shape and bounces back time after time, providing superior quality and longevity to keep your sofa looking plump and new for longer.
- Quilt wraps with feather and fibre fills Generously filled soft cloud-like cushioning wraps zipped on over the seat inserts allowing easier plumping and rejuvenation to keep seats feeling soft and looking good.
- Premium covers Exclusively sourced leather hides and carefully selected high-grade fabrics enhance the beauty of each design for warmth, beauty and fashion-ability to work with popular Australian interior trends.
- Hand-finished details Every embellishment detail is handpicked, hand cut, hand sewn and hand finished to make each piece of Moran as unique as you.
|Country of Origin||China|
Sofa 3.5S One-Arm: L 99 x W 222 x D 82 cm (leg height 15cm)
Chaise One-Arm: L 160 x W 98 x D 82 cm (leg height 15 cm)
Carton A (Sofa 3.5S One-Arm): L 105 x W 228 x D 77 cm
Carton B (Chaise One-Arm): L 105 x W 165 x D 77 cm
Sofa 3.5S One-Arm: 78 kg
Chaise One-Arm: 52 kg
Carton A (Sofa 3.5S One-Arm): 97 kg
Carton B (Chaise One-Arm): 67 kg
Compare up to 4 Products