Donation and Grant Eligibility Guidelines
In keeping with Costco Wholesale's giving guidelines, Costco specifically supports programs focusing on children, education and health and human services. We would like to respond favourably to all requests however the needs are far greater than our allocated resources. Therefore it is not possible for us to accommodate all requests.
Costco Warehouse Donations
For local organisations and groups, which focus on children, education or health and human services, provide your local Costco Warehouse Manager with a completed Warehouse Donation Request form. To determine your closest warehouse click here.
We do not provide direct aid to:
- Capital campaigns, building projects, or equipment
- Transportation and travel expenses
- Political organisations
- Religious organisations for religious purposes
- Government agencies
- Loans or investments
- Research studies
- Athletic teams, events, or sponsorships
- Animal-related programs, including shelters
- Merchandise for fundraisers and auctions
- Symposiums, conferences, conventions, professional association meetings
- Merchandise promotions, partnerships or advertising
- General awareness campaigns
- Development or production of books, films, videos, television programs, or websites
- Parties, celebrations, parades, festivals and raffles
- Deficit funding
*It is important to note that our warehouses have a limited budget in terms of Charitable Giving. To accomodate the number of requests Costco receives, organisation's applications are processed on a first come, first served basis. Upon successful application, organisations are funded at $50 voucher levels.