“Our aim is that our business remains responsible, resilient and relevant in accordance with our Mission Statement and Code of Ethics.”
- For Costco to thrive, the world needs to thrive. We are committed to doing our part to help.
- We focus on issues related to our business and where we can contribute to real, results-driven positive impact.
- We do not have all of the answers, are learning as we go and seek continuous improvement.
- Take care of our employees.
- Support the communities where our employees and members live and work.
- Operate efficiently and in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Strategically source our merchandise in a sustainable manner
“This Sustainability Commitment includes our updates for Fiscal Year 2020. Despite the challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made progress on many of our sustainability commitments and goals. We would like to thank our employees, suppliers, members and the communities where we operate for their continuing support to help us navigate the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.”
Craig Jelinek, CEO